Collard Maxwell Architects Pty Ltd
Collard Maxwell Architects (originally Collard Clarke & Jackson) was established in 1947 by Max Collard. The company has developed a reputation for high quality architecture in the fields of: education research buildings satellite health clinics specialized industrial buildings master planning mainly in NSW and ACT. Recent years the practice has been commissioned for new and upgrading of multi-unit residential developments, house alterations and extensions.
Collard Maxwell Architects Pty Ltd on Google Maps
Hornsby NSW, 2011
On completion of this project for social housing at Hornsby many enquiries were received from private buyers to purchase in the building.